Tuesday, November 02, 2010

they're the really useful crew

1. I am grateful that Gulliver has, without much complaint, taken two naps today. With the whole family being up a good portion of the night, this rest time is desperately needed by all of us.


2. I am grateful that Somebody took the 2:00 - 3:30am shift with a couching, crying baby last night so that I could get some sleep. Also that he got up and went to work this morning where I'm pretty sure he is not allowed to take naps.

3. I am grateful that I was able to go to wikipedia today and learn that any Thomas & Friends video made before 2008 is going to be one that Gulliver rejects, as he will only watch the CGI version of the show. Good to know. I can now stop wasting my time requesting older episodes from the library in the hopes that I can steal 20 minutes of time to work on my own projects while he is busy watching "Choo Choo!".

No comments: